Friday, April 27, 2012

Lord is at our right hand, we will not be shaken


Lord is at our right hand, we will not be shaken

Acts 2:25
            25 David said about him: “‘I saw the Lord always before me.
    Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Psalm 16:8
            I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Psalm 73:23
            23 Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. 24 You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.

Psalm 15
            Lord, who may dwell in your sacred tent? Who may live on your holy mountain?
The one whose walk is blameless, who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from their heart;
whose tongue utters no slander, who does no wrong to a neighbor, and casts no slur on others;

who despises a vile person but honors those who fear the Lord who keeps an oath even when it hurts, and does not change their mind;
who lends money to the poor without interest; who does not accept a bribe against the innocent Whoever does these things will never be shaken.
                       
We learn the following from the above verses

1)     When we have Lord at our right hand, we will not be shaken
2)     When we keep our eyes on him we will not be shaken
3)     When the Lord is with us, we will not be shaken
4)       The one whose walk is blameless, who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from their heart will not be shaken
5)     The one whose tongue utters no slander, who does no wrong to a neighbor, and casts no slur on others will not be shaken
6)     The one who despises a vile person but honors those who fear the Lord who keeps an oath even when it hurts, and does not change their mind will not be shaken
7)     The one who lends money to the poor without interest; who does not accept a bribe against the innocent will never be shaken

No comments:

Post a Comment