Saturday, April 28, 2012

God fills us with joy in His presence


God fills us with joy in His presence

Acts 2:28
            28 You have made known to me the paths of life;
    you will fill me with joy in your presence.

Psalm 21:6
            Surely you have granted him unending blessings
    and made him glad with the joy of your presence.

Psalm 9:2
            I will be glad and rejoice in you;
    I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.

Psalm 16:11
            11 You make known to me the path of life; 
    you will fill me with joy in your presence, 
    with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Psalm 126:3
            The Lord has done great things for us,
    and we are filled with joy.
We learn the following from the above verses

1)     God fills us with joy in His presence
2)     God fills us with joy by granting us unending blessings
3)     God fills us with joy and make us sing praises to His name
4)     God make known to us the path of life and fills us with eternal pleasures at His right hand
5)     God fills us with joy by doing great things for us

No comments:

Post a Comment