Thursday, January 9, 2014

God has not despised or scorned the suffering of the afflicted one

God has not despised or scorned the suffering of the afflicted one

Psalm 22:24

24 For he has not despised or scorned
    the suffering of the afflicted one;
he has not hidden his face from him
    but has listened to his cry for help.

Psalm 5:2
Hear my cry for help,
    my King and my God,
    for to you I pray.

In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
    in the morning I lay my requests before you
    and wait expectantly.


Psalm 119:147

145 I call with all my heart; answer me, Lord,
    and I will obey your decrees.

146 I call out to you; save me
    and I will keep your statutes.

147 I rise before dawn and cry for help;
    I have put my hope in your word.

Isa 30:19

18 Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you;
    therefore he will rise up to show you compassion.
For the Lord is a God of justice.
    Blessed are all who wait for him!

19 People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment