Wednesday, January 1, 2014

God answered us delivered us from all our fears

God answered us delivered us from all our fears

Psalm 34:4

I sought the Lord, and he answered me;
    he delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 25:3

No one who hopes in you
    will ever be put to shame,
but shame will come on those
    who are treacherous without cause.

Psalm 22:5

To you they cried out and were saved;
    in you they trusted and were not put to shame.

Psalm 69:6

Lord, the Lord Almighty,
    may those who hope in you
    not be disgraced because of me;
God of Israel,
    may those who seek you
    not be put to shame because of me.

Isa 29:22

22 Therefore this is what the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, says to the descendants of Jacob:
“No longer will Jacob be ashamed;
    no longer will their faces grow pale.

23 When they see among them their children,
    the work of my hands,
they will keep my name holy;
    they will acknowledge the holiness of the Holy One of Jacob,
    and will stand in awe of the God of Israel.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)    God answered us delivered us from all our fears

2)    No one who hopes in God
    will ever be put to shame

3)    To God they cried out and were saved;
    in God they trusted and were not put to shame.

4)    Lord, the Lord Almighty,
    may those who hope in you
   may not be disgraced

No longer will Jacob be ashamed;
    no longer will their faces grow pale.

No comments:

Post a Comment