Saturday, January 14, 2012

By welcoming Gods children, we welcome God Himself

By welcoming Gods children, we welcome God Himself
Mark 9:37(we welcome God by even welcoming little children in God’s name)
            37 “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.”

Mt 10:40(anyone who welcomes Jesus welcomes the one who sent Him)
                40 “Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me.
Ex 16:8(Grumbling against God’s children is considered as grumbling against God)
            8 Moses also said, “You will know that it was the LORD when he gives you meat to eat in the evening and all the bread you want in the morning, because he has heard your grumbling against him. Who are we? You are not grumbling against us, but against the LORD.”

Mt 18:5(whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes Jesus)
                5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.
Gal 4:14(Paul was saying he was welcomed as if he was an angel and Christ Himself)
            14 and even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.

Luke 9:48(When we welcome someone in God’s name, we welcome God)
            48 Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”

Luke 10:16(Whoever listens to God’s children listens to God)
                 16 “Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me.”
John 12:44(Whoever believes in Jesus also believes in Father)
             44 Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me.


John13:20(when we accept Jesus, we do accept Father who sent Him)
            20 Very truly I tell you, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me.”

We learn the following from the above verses
1)      By welcoming Gods children, we welcome God Himself
2)      We welcome God by even welcoming little children in God’s name
3)      Anyone who welcomes Jesus welcomes the one who sent Him
4)      Grumbling against God’s children is considered as grumbling against God
5)      Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes Jesus
6)      Paul was saying he was welcomed as if he was an angel and Christ Himself
7)      When we welcome someone in God’s name, we welcome God
8)      Whoever listens to God’s children listens to God
9)      Whoever believes in Jesus also believes in Father
10)   Whoever believes in Jesus also believes in Father

No comments:

Post a Comment