Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Are we ashamed of God and His words?

Are we ashamed of God and His words?
Mark 8:38(we should not be ashamed of God and His words)
            38 If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his Father’s glory with the holy angels.”

Mt 8:20(we should not follow God for any recognition or benefits)
                19 Then a teacher of the law came to him and said, “Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go.”
 20 Jesus replied, “Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.”
Mt 10:33(we should not disown God)
            33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Luke 12:9(we should not disown God before others)
            9 But whoever disowns me before others will be disowned before the angels of God.

We learn the following from the above verses
1)      Are we ashamed of God and His words?
2)      we should not be ashamed of God and His words
3)      we should not follow God for any recognition or benefits
4)      we should not disown God
         5) we should not disown God before others

No comments:

Post a Comment