Sunday, January 15, 2012

Anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.

Anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.
Mark 9: 41(Anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.)
            41 Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.

Mt 10:42(if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.)
            42 And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.”

Pr 14:31(whoever is kind to the needy honors God.)
                31 Whoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker,
   but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.
Pr 19:17(Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD)
                17 Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD,
   and he will reward them for what they have done.
Mt 25:40(whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.)
                40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Acts 10:4(Cornelius prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God.)
            4 Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked.
   The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God.

Heb 6:10(God will not forget your work and the love you have shown Him as you have helped His people and continue to help them)
            10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.

We learn the following from the above verses
1)      Anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.
2)      If anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.
3)      Whoever is kind to the needy honors God
4)      Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD
5)      Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.
6)      Cornelius prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God.
7)      God will not forget your work and the love you have shown Him as you have helped His people and continue to help them

No comments:

Post a Comment