Friday, December 2, 2011

God will make a horn grow for David


Psalm 132:17(God will make a horn grow for David)
                17 “Here I will make a horn grow for David and set up a lamp for my anointed one.
1 Sam 2:10(God exalts the horn of His anointed)
            10 those who oppose the LORD will be broken. The Most High will thunder from heaven;
   the LORD will judge the ends of the earth. “He will give strength to his king
   and exalt the horn of his anointed.”

Psalm 92:10(God exalts our horn like that of a wild ox)
                10 You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox; fine oils have been poured on me.
Eze 29:21(God make our horn grow so that we will know that He is our God)
                21 “On that day I will make a horn[a] grow for the Israelites, and I will open your mouth among them. Then they will know that I am the LORD.”
Lk 1:69(God raises a horn of salvation for us)
                69 He has raised up a horn[a] of salvation for us in the house of his servant David
We learn the following from the above verses
1)      God will make a horn grow for David
2)      God exalts the horn of His anointed
3)      God exalts our horn like that of a wild ox
4)      God make our horn grow so that we will know that He is our God
5)      God raises a horn of salvation for us

No comments:

Post a Comment