Friday, May 27, 2011

When we take God’s yoke and learn from Him, we will find rest for our souls

Mt 11:29
            29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Jn 13:15(we should learn from him as he has set an example for us)
            15 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.
Php 2:5(we should have the same mindset as Christ Jesus)
                5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus

1 Pet 2:21(Christ left us an example that we should follow his footsteps)
                21 To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.
1 Jn 2:6(we should live as Jesus)
                6 Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.

No comments:

Post a Comment