Monday, May 23, 2011

God wants us to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil

Mt 10:16(we should be shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves)
                16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.
1 Cor 14:20(In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults.)
                20 Brothers and sisters, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults.
Jer 4:22(we should know how to do well)
             22 “My people are fools; they do not know me. They are senseless children; they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil; they know not how to do good.”
Rom 16:19(God wants us to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil)
            19 Everyone has heard about your obedience, so I rejoice because of you; but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment