Monday, May 2, 2011

The Lord will have compassion on us

Psalm 102:13(The Lord will have compassion on us, for it is time to show favor to us)
                13 You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come.
Dt 32:36(The Lord will relent concerning us)
                36 The LORD will vindicate his people and relent concerning his servants
when he sees their strength is gone and no one is left, slave or free
Isa 54:8(With everlasting kindness the Lord will have compassion on us)
                8 In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment,
but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the LORD your Redeemer.
Isa 60:10(In favor the Lord will show us compassion)
                10 “Foreigners will rebuild your walls, and their kings will serve you.
Though in anger I struck you, in favor I will show you compassion.
Zec 10:6(The Lord will restore us because He has compassion on us)
                6 “I will strengthen Judah and save the tribes of Joseph. I will restore them because I have compassion on them. They will be as though I had not rejected them, for I am the LORD their God and I will answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment