Saturday, May 28, 2011

Nations will put their trust in God’s name

Mt 12:21(Nations will put their trust in God’s name)
                21 In his name the nations will put their hope.
Isa 42:1-4(In God’s teaching the islands will put their hope)
                4 he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth.
   In his teaching the islands will put their hope.
Gen 49:10(Nation’s will obey God)
                10 The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet until he to whom it belongs shall come and the obedience of the nations shall be his.
Psalm 98:3(why should the nations trust and hope God?  1. Because all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God)
                3 He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
Isa 45:22(2. Nations can be saved)
                22 “Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.
Isa 51:5(3. God’s arm brings salvation)
                5 My righteousness draws near speedily, my salvation is on the way, and my arm will bring justice to the nations. The islands will look to me and wait in hope for my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment