Sunday, May 8, 2011

God’s hands made us and formed us

Psalm 103:14(God knows how we are formed, as He is the creator)
                14 for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust.
Psalm 119:73(God’s hands made us and formed us)
                73 Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands.


Psalm 139:13, 14, 15(God created our inmost being)
                13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Isa 29:16(we cannot question God as He is our creator)
                16 You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, “You did not make me”?  Can the pot say to the potter, “You know nothing”?

No comments:

Post a Comment