Monday, June 30, 2014

The new covenant God establish with us is He will put His laws in our hearts and be our God and we will be His people

The new covenant God establish with us is He will put His laws in our hearts and be our God and we will be His people

Heb 8:10

10 This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel
    after that time, declares the Lord.
I will put my laws in their minds
    and write them on their hearts.
I will be their God,
    and they will be my people.

2 Cor 3:3

You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Heb 10:16

15 The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First he says:

16 “This is the covenant I will make with them
    after that time, says the Lord.
I will put my laws in their hearts,
    and I will write them on their minds.”[b]

17 Then he adds:
“Their sins and lawless acts
    I will remember no more.”[c]



No comments:

Post a Comment