Thursday, March 24, 2011

we will trample the great lion and serpent

Psalm 91:13(we will tread on the lion)
   13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
   you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

Dan 6:22(God protected Daniel by shutting the mouth of the lions)
   22 My God sent his angel, and he shut the mouths of the lions. They have not hurt me, because I was found innocent in his sight. Nor have I ever done any wrong before you, Your Majesty.”
Luke 10:19(God has given us authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy)
   19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
Heb 11:33(David and Samson shut the mouths of lions by the power of God)
   32 And what more shall I say? I do not have time to tell about Gideon, Barak, Samson and Jephthah, about David and Samuel and the prophets, 33 who through faith conquered kingdoms, administered justice, and gained what was promised; who shut the mouths of lions,

No comments:

Post a Comment