Friday, March 25, 2011

God will deliver us and honor us

Psalm 91:15(God will deliver us and honor us)
   15 He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble,
   I will deliver him and honor him.
Psalm 89:20,21(God’s hand will sustain us)
   20 I have found David my servant; with my sacred oil I have anointed him.
  21 My hand will sustain him; surely my arm will strengthen him.
Psalm 78:70,71(God honored David by making him be the shepherd of his people Jacob)
  70 He chose David his servant and took him from the sheep pens;    71 from tending the sheep he brought him to be the shepherd of his people Jacob,
   of Israel his inheritance.
John 12:26(God honors one who serves Him)
  26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment