Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lord have mercy on me

Psalm 86:3(Have mercy on me for I call to you all day long)
    Have mercy on me, Lord, for I call to you all day long.
Psalm 9:13(Lord have mercy and lift me from the gates of death)
   LORD, see how my enemies persecute me!
   Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death,
Psalm 51:1(Have mercy on me, according to your unfailing love)
Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.
Psalm 6:2(Have mercy on me for I am faint)
  Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am faint;
   heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony
Psalm 41:4(Have mercy on me for I have sinned against you)
     I said, “Have mercy on me, LORD;
   heal me, for I have sinned against you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment