Tuesday, March 8, 2011

we should make his faithfulness known through all generations

Psalm 89:1(we should make his faithfulness known through all generations)
     I will sing of the LORD’s great love forever;
   with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known
   through all generations.
Psalm 36:5(why should make his faithfulness known? His faithfulness reaches to the skies)
    Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens,
   your faithfulness to the skies.

Psalm 40:10(we should speak of his faithfulness)
 I do not hide your righteousness in my heart;
   I speak of your faithfulness and your saving help.
I do not conceal your love and your faithfulness
   from the great assembly.
Psalm 119:90(why declare his faithfulness? His faithfulness continues through all generations)
  Your faithfulness continues through all generations;
   you established the earth, and it endures.

No comments:

Post a Comment