Monday, January 4, 2016

God's compassion never fail, they are new every morning and great is His faithfulness

God's compassion never fail, they are new every morning and great is His faithfulness

Lam 3:22 - 26

22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
    therefore I will wait for him.”
25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,
    to the one who seeks him;
26 it is good to wait quietly
    for the salvation of the Lord.

Lam 5:21


21 Restore us to yourself, Lord, that we may return;
    renew our days as of old

Eze 11:19

19 I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. 20 Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.

We learn the following from the above verses

1) God's compassion never fail, they are new every morning and great is His faithfulness
2) The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him to the one who seeks him
3) Restore us to you Lord, so that our days may be renewed
4) God gives us undivided heart and heart of flesh and put a new spirit in them, so that we can be His people.

No comments:

Post a Comment