Saturday, January 2, 2016

God will reveal new things to you before they spring in to being

God will reveal new things to you before they spring in to being

Isa 42:9

8 “I am the Lord; that is my name!
    I will not yield my glory to another
    or my praise to idols.

9 See, the former things have taken place,
    and new things I declare;
before they spring into being
    I announce them to you.”

Isa 43:19


18 “Forget the former things;
    do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland.


Isa 48:6

6 You have heard these things; look at them all.
    Will you not admit them?
“From now on I will tell you of new things,
    of hidden things unknown to you.

We learn the following from the above verses

1) God will reveal new things to you before spring in to being
2) Forget the former things and do not dwell in it, God is doing a new thing, making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland
3) From now on God will reveal new things of hidden things unknown to us

No comments:

Post a Comment