Sunday, January 3, 2016

God rewards His people and makes an everlasting covenant with them

                God rewards His people and makes an everlasting covenant with them

Isa 61:8, 9

8 “For I, the Lord, love justice;
    I hate robbery and wrongdoing.
In my faithfulness I will reward my people
    and make an everlasting covenant with them.
9 Their descendants will be known among the nations
    and their offspring among the peoples.
All who see them will acknowledge
    that they are a people the Lord has blessed.”


Isa 65:17

17 “See, I will create
    new heavens and a new earth.
The former things will not be remembered,
    nor will they come to mind.

Isa 66:22

22 “As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me,” declares the Lord, “so will your name and descendants endure.

We learn the following from the above verses

1) God rewards His people and makes an everlasting covenant with them
2) All who see His people will acknowledge that they are a people the Lord has blessed
3) God will create new heavens and new earth, former things will not be remembered nor will they come to mind
4) As the new heavens and new earth endures so will your name and desendants endure

No comments:

Post a Comment