Thursday, May 15, 2014

God’s intimate friendship blessed our house

God’s intimate friendship blessed our house

Job 29:4

Oh, for the days when I was in my prime,
    when God’s intimate friendship blessed my house

Job 27:11

11 “I will teach you about the power of God;
    the ways of the Almighty I will not conceal.

Job 22:17, 18

17 They said to God, ‘Leave us alone!
    What can the Almighty do to us?’

18 Yet it was he who filled their houses with good things,
    so I stand aloof from the plans of the wicked.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)     God’s intimate friendship blessed our house

2)    We will declare the power of God and the ways of Almighty

3)    God filled our houses with good things so that we stand aloof from the plans of the wicked


No comments:

Post a Comment