Monday, April 25, 2011

we should pray that God’s will be done

Mt 6:10(we should pray that God’s will be done)
                10 your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Mt 26:39, 42(Jesus prayed that may Father’s will be done)
                39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”
42 He went away a second time and prayed, “My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done.”
Psalm 40:8(we desire to do His will for His law is within our heart)
                8 I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart.”
 John 4:34(Jesus said that His food is to do the will of the Father who sent him)
                34 “My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.
John 5:30(Jesus did according to Father will to please the Father)
            30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment