Tuesday, April 5, 2011

God has exalted our horn (strength) like that of wild ox

Psalm 92:10(God has exalted our horn (strength) like that of wild ox)
  10 You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox; fine oils have been poured on me.
Psalm 89:17(God’s favor exalts our horn)
  17 For you are their glory and strength, and by your favor you exalt our horn.
Psalm 18:1(Lord is our strength)
  1 I love you, LORD, my strength.
Psalm 75:10(The horns of the righteous will be lifted up)
  10 who says, “I will cut off the horns of all the wicked, but the horns of the righteous will be lifted up.”
Psalm 112:9(The horns of the righteous will be lifted in high honor)
  9 They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor, their righteousness endures forever; their horn will be lifted high in honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment