Saturday, April 23, 2011

God answers us

Psalm 99:6 (Moses, Aaron and Samuel called on God’s name and God answered them)
                6 Moses and Aaron were among his priests, Samuel was among those who called on his name; they called on the LORD and he answered them.
Psalm 4:3(The Lord hears when we call to Him)
                3 Know that the LORD has set apart his faithful servant for himself;
   the LORD hears when I call to him.
Psalm 91:15(God answers us when we call on Him)
                15 He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble,
   I will deliver him and honor him.
Psalm 6:8(The Lord hears our weeping)
                8 Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping.
Mic 7:7(when we wait on God our Lord hears us)
                7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior;
   my God will hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment